Friday, November 18, 2011

Chaces MeMe


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:






  • I was Really into dinosaurs and fighting


  • I was living in alpine with my grandma and grandpa


  • I was jumping on the tramp and i was scared i would fall


  • I was watching the crocodile hunter

  • I was bitten by a spider





5 things I was doing 5 years ago:





  • I was really good at scootering


  • I was bullying people


  • I was making good girls go bad


  • I was I was playing baseball


  • I was playing basketball


5 things I was doing 1 year ago:






  • I was watching office allot


  • I was wearing shorts


  • I was on facebook


  • I was going to church


  • I was jumping on the tramp

5 things I was doing yesterday:






  • I was doing this super blog assignment


  • I was playing modern warfare 3, 2, and 1 just for the heck of it


  • I was Eating an apple


  • I was on itunes


  • I was doing school work





5 snacks/treats I enjoy:
• Chocolate covered pretzels
• Mint brownies
• Chips and salsa
• Cookies
• Veggies and dip






5 songs I know all the words to:






  • F**k food (Tech N9ne feat lil wayne and t-pain)


  • I am a child of god


  • The star spangled banner


  • I feel pretty


  • Right above it (Lil wayne feat Drake)





5 things I would do with $100 million:






  • I would buy a gun


  • I would buy a house


  • I would buy a friend


  • I would buy a dog


  • I would buy a truck











5 locations I would like to escape to:






  • The mountains


  • Kentucky


  • arizona


  • colorado


  • texas

5 bad habits I have:






  • I wear my shoes to bed


  • I eat things off the floor


  • I wear little clothing


  • I sleep way too little


  • I Text way too much


5 things I like to do:






  • I like watching t.v.


  • I like listening to music


  • I like to hunt


  • I like friends


  • Playstation3

5 TV shows I like:
• Modern Family
• office
• Community
• Eastmans hunting journal
• ESPN






5 biggest joys at the moment:
• My family
• Getting a car
• Exercising
•Hunting
• Friends





I’m happiest when … I am hanging out with my friends.

Someday I’m going to …
Be married to a hot girl.

When I’m really down, what I want to do is … Do absolutely nothing.

I feel nervous … When talking to my bishop.


I like people who … are funny and nice.

All it takes to make me happy is … to not be annoying.

What I really want to do is … Go to the center of the earth.

I wish that … I could have 1,000 wishes

I don’t like when people are … Dumb.

A person really should ... have great outstanding standards.

I just hate it that … I am so much smarter than everybody.


I just love it that ... I get to do this awesome assignment.

3 comments:

  1. i have been to the center of the earth. its pretty tight bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love community it is just about the best show out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People should sleep with their shoes on...just in case of a fire they are prepared to run away.

    ReplyDelete